Preloader Close


Read All Frequently Asked Questions

We provide a skilled consultants to help you get the most out of your visa. Our qualified and dependable Admission Consultants can assist you in obtaining a favorable result in your case.

  • What are the English language proficiency requirements for international students in the USA/Canada?

    In the USA, international students are typically required to demonstrate English language proficiency by taking tests such as the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The specific score requirements vary by institution and program. Some institutions may accept alternative tests like the Duolingo English Test. In Canada, international students must also demonstrate English language proficiency. The most commonly accepted tests are TOEFL and IELTS, although some institutions may accept the Canadian Academic English Language (CAEL) test or the Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic. The required scores vary depending on the institution and program.

  • Can I work while studying in the USA/Canada as an international student?

    Yes, international students in the USA/Canada are generally allowed to work part-time on campus during their studies without a separate work permit. However, there are restrictions on the number of hours you can work per week. You may also be eligible to work off-campus, but you will need to apply for a work permit. It's important to check the specific regulations and restrictions set by the institution and immigration authorities.

  • What are the healthcare options for international students in the USA/Canada?

    In the USA, healthcare options for international students vary by institution. Some universities require students to have health insurance coverage, and they may offer their own insurance plans. Other institutions may allow students to purchase insurance from external providers. It is important to inquire about the healthcare requirements and options at your chosen institution. In Canada, international students are generally required to have health insurance coverage. Some provinces offer healthcare plans specifically for international students, while others may require you to purchase private health insurance. The requirements and options depend on the province where you will be studying.

  • Are there any scholarships available for international students studying in the USA/Canada?

    Yes, there are scholarships and financial aid options available for international students studying in the USA/Canada. Many universities/colleges offer scholarships specifically for international students, so it's worth exploring the scholarship opportunities provided by the institutions you are applying to. Additionally, there are external scholarships, government-funded scholarships, and international organizations that offer financial assistance to international students. Research and apply for scholarships well in advance, as the application processes and deadlines may vary.

  • What Canadian universities do you have partnerships with, and what are the admission requirements for these institutions?

    We have partnerships with a variety of universities across Canada, and we can provide you with information about the admission requirements for each institution. We can also help you determine which universities may be a good fit for your academic goals and interests.

  • Can you assist with the entire application process, including submitting transcripts, test scores, and other required documents?

    Yes, we can help you with every step of the application process, from selecting universities to submitting all the required documents. We have experience working with Canadian universities and can help you ensure that your application meets all the necessary requirements.

  • Where can I get assistance with filling out the visa forms?

    You don’t have no need to worry about filling out the visa form. GACAGlobal will helo you to do that.

  • What are the visa requirements for international students in Canada, and how can you help me with the application process?

    We can provide you with information about the visa requirements for international students in Canada and help you with the visa application process. We have experience working with immigration authorities and can help ensure that your visa application is completed accurately and on time.

  • How can I adapt to the cultural differences when studying in the USA/Canada?

    Adapting to cultural differences can be an exciting part of studying abroad. Here are some tips:
    1. Be open-minded: Embrace new experiences, ideas, and perspectives.
    2. Engage in cultural activities: Participate in events, clubs, and organizations that celebrate diversity and allow you to interact with people from various backgrounds.
    3. Make friends: Build relationships with both international and local students. This can provide opportunities to learn about different cultures and gain a support network.
    4. Learn about the local culture: Read about the country's history, customs, traditions, and social norms. Understanding cu.